Prosecco D.O.C. Sparkling Extra Dry
Wine obtained from an accurate selection of Glera grapes, a native Italian variety. The form of cultivation is Guyot and Sylvoz. The number of vines per hectare is from 3500 to 4000.
White vinification. First fermentation occurs inside steel vats at controlled temperature, where selected yeasts are added. The wine becomes bubbly inside low-temperature pressure tanks.
Alcohol content: 11.50% vol.
Total acidity: 6.30 g/l
Residual sugars: 14.00 g/l
Total dry extract: 36.00 g/l
• Perlage: rightly evanescent, with a fine and persistent perlage;
• Colour: pale straw yellow with greenish highlights;
• Aroma: intense, fruity with a rich scent of apple, lemon and grapefruit. It has pronounced aroma of wisteria in bloom and acacia flowers;
• Flavour: it has a pleasant acidity, fresh flavour;
• Full-bodied with harmonious taste.
The Italian aperitif! Excellent when served with raw fish and oysters as well as commendable choice for any important occasion.
Serve at 6°-8°C.